Marijuana, the Myths and Facts
A drug, Marijuana, prepared for human consumption in an herbal form is also called by Cannabis, one among its several names. Everyone should be apprised of the fact that using Marijuana is in fact Drug abuse. People have termed Marijuana safer to use than other drugs and tried to whitewash it; however, real psychological harm and physical harm are caused. The fact is that Marijuana is a hallucinogenic drug, that can lead to addiction and abuse.
Symptoms Of Marijuana’s Addiction
Both emotional and mental addictions are caused by Marijuana. The mind becomes Marijuana obsessed and you start gravitating towards friends and people who are like minded. Once the addiction is full blown the person is only able to function under the Marijuana high. Their misconception that marijuana is what they need to solve their problems causes constant abuse. Being without their stash and are constantly concerned with the next hit are hated by addicts. In a nutshell, you live, breathe and dream Marijuana. Some classic symptoms are:
– Marijuana tolerance: the need for markedly in increased amounts of marijuana to achieve intoxication or markedly diminished effect with best cbd gummies online near me continued use of the same amount of Marijuana.
– Greater use of marijuana than intended: Marijuana taken in larger amounts or over a longer period than was intended.
– To cut down or control marijuana use there are unsuccessful efforts.
– For using marijuana a great deal of time is spent.
– Marijuana use causing a reduction in social, occupational or recreational activities.
– significant problems will be caused due to continued use of marijuana despite knowing about it.
Marijuana and Addiction-Myths and Facts
There are several myths surrounding the use of Marijuana; however you should remember that interpretations vary – so the reader is urged to keep an open mind.
Cause for Permanent Mental Illness During intoxication, marijuana users become irrational and often behave erratically.
Even though there are not any scientific evidence showing that marijuana causes psychological damage or mental illness, psychological distress like feelings of panic, anxiety, and paranoia are caused following marijuana ingestion.
Marijuana is Highly Addictive. To break the addiction long term users experiencing physical dependence and withdrawal often need professional drug treatment.
It is not for those who smoke Marijuana occasionally and in very small quantities but for those who are long term users.
Being more potent than in the past. The youth of today are using a much more dangerous drug than their counterparts from the past ever did.
This is a highly debatable point as common sense tells us it must be true considering that man has always tried to improve everything so why not Marijuana.